- They say that the first step is usually the hardest and I agree!
So lets do a self-introduction because I’m hoping that it’ll make this a little less awkward.
Ten Facts About Me.
- I hail from a tiny little island called Singapore. As much as I love this country, the heat can be UNBEARABLE. Hence, the choice of clothes featured on this blog might be influenced by the degree of wrath of the sun. And my mood of course.
2. I am a travel ADDICT. Recent trips include travels to Syria, China, Japan, Hong Kong, London, France, and Spain. And I am dying to see more of the world. I’m sorry if this sounds like I’m bragging but sincerely, the only reason why im stating this is that if any sponsors need a representative to write a travel review, I’m your girl. *winks*
3. I’m in the middle of pursuing my Masters in Mass Communications @ Nanyang Technological University in Singapore. Which is actually my personal excuse for taking a long break from my 9-5 job. We need to believe that we’re all meant for greater things right?
4. I’m in love with everything (ok maybe that’s a slight exaggeration) vintage. Which brings me to the next point,
6. I’m inspired by financial gurus ( Hmm do I call them gurus or educators?) like Robert Kiyosaki – EVERYONE should read Rich Dad Poor Dad, Tim Ferris – I want a 4 hr work week too, pretty please and T Harv Eker- Really, I’m trying my best to think like a Millionaire now – and I think that everyone should be financially educated to avoid being victimized in the grand scheme of things.
7. I’m a relapse blogger. My previous site www.xanga.com/juz_eclair13 was more of a teenage angst rant – a 2-year one actually. That’s a lot of pent up anger huh.
8. I’ve decided that this blog shall be a tribute to and follow in the footsteps of hijabi style gurus especially Stylecovered.com and www.hijabstyle.co.uk. ( I’ll be happy if its half as inspirational, creative and informative as theirs!)
10. Oh just to make it clear, I’m a Muslim and I wear the hijab.